Are you VC or Working with CAPITAL FUNDS !
Startup Global Press Club is looking for Capital – Invest with us & Earn more
for Details Please email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Title: Director of Fundraising
Do you have a passion for startups? Are you up for the challenge of activating angel investors in USA / UK / CANADA or UAE? Do you love to help and impact others in a serious, but fun environment? Are you comfortable on a small stage and get energy from helping others? If you can relate to any of these – Then we have the job for you!
Director of Fundraising will start as responsible for running some of the Angel Challenge programs in his native country. This opportunity requires high visibility and responsibility as the Director of Fundraising will host the programs for groups of investors.
The Director of Fundraising is responsible for operations, and the execution of the programs from the beginning to end together. We are looking for a Director of Fundraising to grow with Angel Investment, potentially in the future as a global organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage relationships and communication with investors, and coordinate the investor group
- Coordinate program-activities, meetings and events
- Manage relationships with strategic partners of Angels
- Be a representative of Global Press Club in Community.
- Great written communicator in English
- Good group facilitation skills
- Minimum 2-5 years work experience specially with Angel Investors
- Comfortable with a minimal amount of direction but high expectations
- Proven track-record as an independent and responsible doer through prior experience
- Comfortable with a variety of responsibilities –
- You work for the mission, not for counting work-hours
- Credible background experience towards investors
- Proven interest and competence around startups/ investments/ venture capital etc
- Entrepreneurial experience is a plus
Perks and Compensation
- Competitive Terms
- Traveling opportunities to relevant conferences and events
- Freedom under responsibility
- Unexpected career opportunities (we move fast!)
We are looking for someone with experience raising capital from angel investors and VCs to work with the founders of Kruma on finding, identifying and pitching to angel investors/VCs.
You will be in charge of developing and improving our fundraising strategy and implementing them.
You will communicate with the founders and provide necessary updates and include founders on all communications.
You will need familiarize yourself with our business model and financial projections and improve them where needed.
We are looking for an individual to join our team and work for equity.
The role will convert into a CFO role post public launch.
Please feel free to email us with any questions at email@example.com
Experience of these industries will be countable:
Industry Charities, Fundraising, Health, Social welfare, Health, Support services, Social care, Elderly care, Health
Job level Senior executive
Global Press seek to appoint a Director of Fundraising, who will be responsible for developing a capital fundraising and income generation strategy to ensure a sustainable future for the growth of the Global Press purpose. A key priority will be leading on the capital fundraising campaign for Global Press. Working closely with the Head of Communications and Marketing you will raise the capital for Global Press Club.
You will need